Bibliophile, archivist, poet, wordsmith, weaver of stories...
Blazing Swan 2016, Blazing Swan 2017
Founding member of the Anti-Precludian Reading and Performance Society (2016,2017). Founding member of The Library @ Jilakin Rock City (2018). Founding member of Mind Body Spirit @ Jilakin Rock City (2018).
Co-organizer of the event: Blazing Swan Group Nude Shoot (2017).
WIKI & MEDIA PARTICIPATION
- Wiki Administrator
- Theme Camp Page: The Library @ Jilakin Rock City (formerly the Anti-Precludian Reading & Performance Society
- Activity Page: The Night Sky Party @ Jilakin Rock City
- Activity Page: Nude Photo Shoot @ Jilakin Rock City
Creator and Administrator of the following Facebook pages:
- The Library @ Jilakin Rock City
- Blazing Swan Stage & Street
- Blazing Swan Night Sky Party
- Blazing Swan Energy Solutions
- Blazing Swan Structural Solutions
- Blazing Swan Infinite Loop Group
Administrator of the following Facebook pages:
Unofficial archivist of the Blazing Swan Community Facebook page and creator of the Blazing Swan Facebook Index.
John Mack collects books in diverse subjects, and shares a house with over 13,000 volumes. Retired ten years ago from the IT field after 23 years of service in public and private industry, he types on a Dvorak layout keyboard, uses Ubuntu and Libre Office, and is no fan of wireless or Smartphones. He writes backwards, thinks visually and sleeps on the floor with a pile of books under his head. He believes that a helpful model for existence is, 'Be good and do good', and tries to follow this simple advice best he can.
- Pre-Socratic Philosophy
- The philosophy of virtue and reputation
- Asian traditional kites
- Social psychology
- Management and Administration
- Classical and world music
- Ecology and sustainable technologies and lifestyles
- Religion and spiritualism
- Economics and politics
- Post Impressionism, the Pre Raphelite School, and Ukiyo-e
- Botany and Ethology
- Jungian Psychology
- Hypnotism and Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Libraries and information systems
- Societies and cultures
- Orphism and Pythagoreanism
- Poetry and spoken performance